top of page

A tribute to youth, tenacity, love, and Garnatxa. The wine, from the plots of Falset, exhibits delicious fruit and grows in concrete tanks to hold extraordinary freshness and purity. 


Grape: Garnatxa 70%, Sirà 20%, and Carinyena /Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon 10%


Region: Montsant


Viticulture and Winemaking: 40% of the wine aged for 14/16 months in different wood barrels from 300L up to 4000L and the remaining 60% in a concrete tank to emphasize the fruit.



12 x 750ml

2021 Venus La Universal Dido Red (12 x 750ml)

    bottom of page